Two Layer Blown Film Plant
Manufacturer By Ocean Extrusions Pvt. Ltd.,
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant India
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant in Ahmedabad
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant Manufacturer
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant Unit
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant Export
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant Manufacturer India
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant Manufacturer in Ahmedabad
- Two Layer Blown Film Making Machine Plant
- Two Layer Blown Film Making Machine Plant India
- Two Layer Blown Film Making Machine Plant in Ahmedabad
Two Layer Blown Film Plant
Two Layer Blown Film Plant is defined as the process in which two or more plastic materials are extruded through a single die. In this process, two or more orifices are arranged in such a manner that the conjoint merging and welding of the extrudates takes place and before chilling, a laminar structure forms. In Two Layer Blown Film Plant, a separate extruder is used to fed every material to the die but the orifices can be arranged in such a manner that each extruder provides two or more plies of the same material.
Feature of Two Layer Blown Film Plant :-
- Two Layer Blown Film Plant, an excellent solution for maximum cost-effectiveness, provides following benefits:
- Increasing flexibility and shortening production schedule, particularly for special formulations.
- High throughput.
- Reducing operating costs thanks to less power, fewer operating resources and less maintenance.
- Use of more favourably priced raw materials instead of finished compounds, lessing capital tied up in materials.
- Increasing number of potential raw material suppliers.
- Lower production cost.
For this process, OEPL must have similar melt viscosities to sustain a laminar flow. All the viscosity differences may be more or less tolerable, according to the material location inside the composite structure along with the layer’s thinness
Minor differences in physical properties are responsible for making a combination desirable, but these differences are also responsible for making the combination incompatible
Advantages Of Two Layer Blown Film Plant :-
- According to various internationally established and popular companies that are using the co-extrusion process continuously in their production procedures, there are a number of advantages of this process. Some of these advantages are listed below:
- High quality mono-layer extrusion coatings in larger varieties of line speeds and widths
- Use of lower cost materials for filling purpose, assists in saving on the amount of qualitative resins
- Capability of making multi-layer as well as multi-functional structures that too in a single pass
- Reduction in the number of steps required in general extrusion process
- Provides targeted performance with the use of definite polymers in particular layers
- Reduction in setup and trim scrap
- Potential for use of a recycle layer