- Cast Film Making Machine
- Cast Film Making Machine India
- Cast Film Making Machine Manufacturer
- Cast Film Making Machine Plant
- Cast Film Making Machine Line
- Cast Film Making Machine Unit
- Cast Film Making Machine Export
- Cast Film Making Machine in Ahmedabad
- Cast Film Making Machine India in Ahmedabad
- Cast Film Making Machine Plant in India
- Cast Film Making Machine Manufacturer in India
- Cast Film Making Machine Manufacturer in Ahmedabad
- #Cast #Film #Making #Machine
Cast Film Making Machine produced on chill roll lines have become an indispensable product in the packaging industry. They provide versatile and high-quality options for safe and economic packaging of products. To manufacture multi-ply packaging materials of 15 to 150 microns thickness, such as Stretch films, Cling films, Barrier films, Masking films, CPP films and Blister films.
The Extrusion Cast Sheet Line process is gaining increased popularity and enjoying sustained growth worldwide. New lines are being installed in a significant number and the market segments penetrated by this technology are on the rise. This article identifies the main components of a cast extrusion line and presents the fundamental aspects that require consideration when approaching cast film technology.
Applications of Cast Film Making Machine:
Cast Film Making Machine are used for food and textiles packaging, flower wrapping, as photo album page protectors, as coating substrates in extrusion coating processes or laminated to other materials in the formation of more complex films, among others. Typically, the cast film process involves the use of coextrusion, which is a simultaneous extrusion of two or more materials from a single die to form a multi-layered film. This is because in many cases the final application of the plastic film demands a performance that cannot be achieved if the film is composed of only one material. For example, in many instances food packaging applications require the use of films with oxygen barrier capabilities. To meet the requirement a high oxygen barrier material like EVOH is combined with polyolefin materials in a multi-layered structure. Coextruded films typically contain up to seven layers; however, the use of more layers is becoming more common. The number of layers, their position in the coextrudate and their individual thickness are all variables that change depending on the particular application of the film.
Benefits/Limitations of Cast Film Making Machine
Unlike the blown film process, the cooling of the film with cast extrusion is highly efficient. This allows for higher production line speeds resulting in higher production rates with superior optical properties of the product. The degree of draw and orientation is significantly lower in the cast film process than in the blown film process. This is the reason why the thickness distribution
in the machine cross direction is more uniform with cast processes (with variations that could be as low as ± 1.5%)
In Cast Film Making Machine the edges of the film are trimmed due to dimensional irregularities and/or poor layer distribution. As a result, the process can be negatively affected if the trimmed material cannot be recycled. Recent flat die system technology has minimized this problem by significantly reducing the amount of wasted material in coextrusion processes. This subject will be covered to some extent in a subsequent section
The table below shows the specifications of these coextruded films. In the structures, EVOH is used to provide the oxygen barrier, the presence of PP as a skin layer facilitates the thermoformability of the film, and the PE used as a skin layer acts as a heat-sealing material. Combining PVdC with EVOH is an effective way to address the potential loss of oxygen barrier capabilities experienced by the EVOH when exposed to moisture like in the case of meat packaging. Nylon material is used in combination with EVOH to provide added barrier when the film is to be thermoformed and the rigidity of the EVOH limits the thickness of the EVOH layer.
Introduction of Cast Film Making Machine
Stretch cling film machine mainly use LLDPE, LDPE or recycled LLDPE material to produce one side sticky or 2 sides sticky stretch film, cling film, cast stretch film etc. The width from 20mm to 2000mm, single layer to 2 layers, 3 layers, 5layers and so on.
Double layers PE Cast Film Making Machine Main parts: One electrical power control box, 2 extruders, one die, 2 cooling forming rollers, on-line recycling system, auto-cutting system, auto-winding system, 2 winding shafts etc.
Layers to be produced: 2 layers (one side sticky or two sides sticky stretch film)
Spare parts: All advanced spare parts are imported from Japan, Taiwan, China brand parts etc.
Width to be produced: Min 20mm to max 1500mm.
Thickness to be produced: 0.01mm-0.05mm
1) The most usage pallet packaging: Such as fertile, cement, chemicalindustrial raw material, building material etc.
2) Horizontal packaging: Metal pipe, aluminum alloy material, timber etc.
3) Rotational twist: Rolling paper, carpet etc.
4) Binding: Glass container, acceptance etc.
5) Break-bulk packaging: Soybean, grain, plastic particle etc.
6) Storage packaging: Such as grass.
7) Manual packaging: It is used in wholesales, journal, printing, electronic product, foodstuff etc.
8) Ring twist packaging: Type, wire, cable, steel silk etc.
- Factory Add : – Ocean Extrusions Pvt Ltd
- Plot No. 01, Survey No. 325,
- B/h. Jalaram Saw Mill,
- Kujad, Daskroi,
- Ahemadabad, Gujarat,
- INDIA – 382430
- Corporate Office :-
- Ocean Extrusions Pvt Ltd B-101,
- First Floor, Galaxy Business Park,
- Opp. Torrent Power Station,
- Sardar Patel ( SP ) Ring Road,
- Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
- INDIA – 382415.
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.oceanextrusions.com, www.blownfilmline.in, www.oceanextrusionsmachine.com