Multilayer Blown Film Machine, Plastic Packaging Machinery, India
How does a blown film line and blown film plant is Better than other Packaging Machinery
- 1. Welcome To Ocean Extrusions www.oceanextrusions.com
- 2. What is Blown Film? •Among the different types flexible packaging films available a blown film is one that is made of synthetic ingredients like polyethylene. •It is made by a technology called blown extrusion where the film in obtained by processing through a spherical dies.
- 3. What Features Make Blown Film Special? •Blown film or extrusion of blown film is the popular flexible box up film trend preferred in most of the industries. •Majority of films made with plastic resins are made with this technology.
- 4. Know about Blown Film Line •Blown film line is a technology with which high quality barrier films can be produced. •Since, the need for barrier films has been increasing for its advantageous features buying a blown film line will stay a economic as well as profit making option
- 5. Blown Film Plant from Ocean Extrusions •Ocean Extrusions is a manufacturer of packaging film machinery. • With their range of machineries that offer reliable and high quality machinery for more production requirement.
- 6. Advantages of Installing Blown Film Plant •Blown film plant is a high end option in extrusion machinery. •With blown film plant excellent quality of packaging materials can be produced.
- 7. Conclusion Blown film is considered a tremendous invention for smart packaging options. Investing in a blown film plant will certainly bring more and more benefits in terms of making different kinds of synthetic film. Ocean Extrusions is the right place to find the best Blown film plant.
- 8. Contact Us Ocean Extrusions Plot No.265, Road No.3, Phase-1, Kathwada GIDC Ahmedabad, Gujarat India Phone [+91] 9724325401 [+91] 9227206356 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9. Thank You Ocean Extrusions www.oceanextrusions.com
History; Polymers and Macromolecules; Definition of Plastics; Writing and Naming Polymers; Polymerization Reactions; Classification of Plastics; Properties of Plastics; Fabrication of Plastics
Properties and Applications of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polypropylene (PP), Poly[vinyl Chloride] (PVC), and Polystyrene (PS)
Additives – Antioxidant, UV Absorber, Light Stabilizer, PVC Stabilizer, Metal Deactivator, Neutralizer, Lubricant, Plasticizer, Antistatic Agent, Flame Retardant; Foaming Agent, Anti-blocking Agent, Anti-Fogging Agent, Colorant, Nucleating Agent, Processing Aid, and Biocide; Masterbatch Computations
Molds for Resin Processing
Molds for Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Vacuum and Pressure Forming, and Rotational Molding; Types of Gates; Mold Design
Fabrication Processes for Films and Sheets
Blown Film Extrusion; Flat Film Extrusion; Sheet Extrusion; Multilayer Co-extrusion; Extrusion Coating; Stretching; Calendering; Casting; Other Processes
Fabrication Processes for Rigid Articles
Pipe Extrusion; Dies; Injection Molding; Blow Molding; Thermoforming; Compression Molding; Transfer Molding; Rotational Molding
Other Molding Methods
Foam Molding; Reactive Injection Molding (RIM); Cast Molding; Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP); Rapid Prototyping
Secondary Processing Technologies
Bag Making; Printing; Perforation; Slitting; Laminating Plastics Film; Vacuum Evaporation; Welding; Coating; Plating
Pelletizers; Mixing Machines; Shredding Machines; Drying Machines
Physical Properties and Formability of Molten Resins
Flow Behavior; Fabrication Temperature; Melt Elasticity and Viscosity; Shear and Extensional Flows; Melt Flow Rate; Die Swell and Draw-down
Technologies for Recycling Plastics
Global Waste Problems; Mechanical Recycling; Feedstock Recycling; Energy Recovery; Supplemental Technologies for Recycling; Biodegradable Plastics
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]